Tiny Tafels: Is your surname Fretwell?
Tiny Tafels are for anyone with the FRETWELL surname in their lineage. If that is YOU, please fill in the form below and press the "Email Form" button to send it to ME. The goal of this page is to record all the members of the FRETWELL "family" in the United States.
- Directions: There are two required fields, each of which are marked with a red asterisk (*).
Each one of the required fields must be filled to send the email of your lineage.
- YOU are the subject of the email. Use your name as the subject. YOU are the first person in the lineage. Fill in your full name, e.g., Charles Cecil Fretwell. YOUR email address connects us. We will respect your privacy by using your lineage only for the construction of the Fretwell Family Tree.
- Move the Cursor with the TAB key or by clicking the mouse in the desired field. Continue the Tiny Tafel Form with the dates and places of events. Fill in the day/month/year of the event, e.g., 20 June 1936. Fill in the place of the event, e.g. Lewis County, Missouri.
- Click the "Email Form" button at the bottom of the form to mail the completed Tiny Tafel to us.
- If you change your mind, you can clear the screen by pressing the "Start Over" button at the bottom of the form, or you can go to another page in the Fretwell Family Website without sending.